Was Duane's DUI Question, Now All Expenses Paid Trip to Ohio

John Fountaine writes: <snip>P.S, you will be glad to know, that I only give
about one citation for every 10 cars I stop.  Those usually talk themselves
into it, or pull a boner of a move that deserves a ticket.  Look at it this
way, you ever have someone do something lame while in traffic and think to
yourself, "damn ifI was a cop I'd..."  He he he....well I don't just get to
think it!

John
not a tax collector, but a stupidity referee<snip>

Hey, John - Do you think I could talk you and some of your buddies into
moving to Ohio?  Summers are OK, winters suck, but there sure are a lot of
boneheads to pull over!

Ray Vacha
97 E39 540i 6 Speed "ZEIT"
BMW CCA, NMA