<E30> Upholstery Question and More

My front passenger seat has over the years collected
quite a variety of elements ranging from dust to the
occasional spill (thanks to a lack of cup holders plus I
wasn't the first owner but the third). Its not really noticeable
but I believe it would look much better and cleaner if I could
clean all the seats. If there a DIY product that I could use to
do this or would this be something to be left to the detailers
shop ?

My other question regards water being in the left trunk well, this
usually occurs after a heavy downpour particularly if the car is
parked outside, doesn't seem to happen when moving. Its an
'86 325 and it collects in the well where the jack sits. Not a
major problem cause I usually get to it as soon as I find it and I
have the jack and other extra tools protected by water proof
material. Could this be the rear light seals acting up ? Let me
know. Thanks

Mike Theuri