Re: HELP!! I can't wire my new euro lights!!

>Personally I would not wire them the way you propose. I would replace
>the low beam single filament socket with a dual socket and use an Hi/Lo
>H4 bulb in its place. Use of the "aux street parking lights" is up to
>you.

Combining the best of U.S. and Euro spec, eh?  After reading this article
and recently acquiring an '83 320i with U.S. spec lighting, I've decided
that one of my many projects for this car will be to upgrade the lighting,
and the way you've suggested is the most elegant solution I've seen.  On
other cars I've had, where I've added aftermarket fogs, I've been able to
run all the lights at once, but you're right in that it really isn't
necessary, not to mention a drain, especially if you're not running the
engine.  Thanks for answering my question before I had it!

    - Justin
      BMW CCA #160110
      '83 320i