Re: Bmw Saftey

At 08:55 PM 10/12/98 -0400, Martin wrote:
> I have agreed with the majority of your post... but, when it comes
>to high speed head on or 1/2 on impacts you are wrong!!!
>One of those night time news shows (Dateline, 20/20 ect...) aired
>the now "famous" 1/2 on (driver side) impact at 50 mph. with
>several cars, one of which was an E-36.  This was last fall when
>we (spouse) were starting to consider the purchase of an E-36 or
>similar class.
<remains snipped>

I stand corrected.  Thanks.  I actually had no hard data but was simply
trying to make a point.  I don't believe my post stated categorically that
what I said was so, but I do apologize if it sounded that way (and now that
I think about it, it probably did).

Anyway...cool.  Buy an E36 if you don't want your leg removed from a wreck
with a hammer :^).

Later.

Jerry Chyo
'88 M5