who cares

when i got on this list a week ago i was under the impression that bmw's are
discussed on a bmw mailing list.  i guess i was wrong.  i have been on two
other lists recently and both of them were prime examples of what i expect
from a list.  i am here to talk about cars, problems with cars, how to's, ect.
i could care less if you got bad service at your bmw dealer or if a honda
prelude can beat an m3, i don't care  i expected this list to be as well
organized and "tuned in" as the others, i guess i was wrong.  i realize
they'll be some "spamming", but come on.  let's talk about our cars and try to
provide each other with assistance.  there's my 2 cents.

nathan
85 535i