<Misc>:Forced Induction

Reynaldo wrote:
<snip>
>Anyways, to the good stuff, Michael at Active told me that they had some =
>dyno sheets of their 325i Stage 1 and 2,  and their M3 Stages 1,2,2+, =
>and 3!!!!!
>
>Saw their dyno sheets and those were pretty high numbers...
>
>For example: M3 Stage 3, 427 hp and 496 tq at wheels X 21.4% due to =
>parasitic loss
>from the drive-line components, let's see:
>
>that would equal to: 518 HP and 602 TQ peak!!!!! God lee.. At store TEMP =
>*above 95 degree* imagine some of you who doesn't live in Miami's =
>hotness... maybe more power...
<snip>
Numbers like that scare the pants off of me!
Years from now, after the installation of said turbo kit, will my engine
blow up and catch fire while running down the track? Will I stand by the
side of my beloved bimmer and weep at it's charred remains? Only time will
tell <G>.

Rob Yap
94 E36/4 M50tu +
BMWCCA # -in the mail