unscrupulous No. 1 clarifications

I am happy to say that the issue has reached a settlement
stage not in the most desirable way but atleast its gotten
there.

I have received messages from fellow digesters, particularly
20*2ers in support of the individual. I don't doubt it, the individual
has helped a lot of people especially with low cost quality parts.
My belief is that in my case and in the three other cases, the
individual made a mistake, everybody makes mistakes and
possibly didn't handle the situation as would have been
appropriate. I believe that if you have had good experiences with
the individual then I believe you should expect the same now
and in the future.

I don't believe in retribution, even with a possible high chance
of success, I won't carry out any further action. I will drop any
legal action(s) that I had or was planning to take.

Michael Theuri