<Forced-induction> at wheels..these dyno numbers are quite....

BMW Digesters:

hi there, this Monday morning had an appointment at Active Autowerke and =
had a little "tune-up" on my car.

Anyways, to the good stuff, Michael at Active told me that they had some =
dyno sheets of their 325i Stage 1 and 2,  and their M3 Stages 1,2,2+, =
and 3!!!!!

Saw their dyno sheets and those were pretty high numbers...

For example: M3 Stage 3, 427 hp and 496 tq at wheels X 21.4% due to =
parasitic loss
from the drive-line components, let's see:

that would equal to: 518 HP and 602 TQ peak!!!!! God lee.. At store TEMP =
*above 95 degree* imagine some of you who doesn't live in Miami's =
hotness... maybe more power...

I remember reading Jason Leung's visit to Active Autowerke. But I =
thought seriously he was making this up. I guess not. Please you have to =
see this for your self. I have a quite heart attacks in my days, but =
this one takes the cake.

Reminder that this is not a paid-advertisement. Just want you people to =
see what I saw....

- --
Reynaldo Tong
93 325iA/4