<E36>Redline oil...

BMW Digesters:

hi there, just changed my ATF and my Differential fluid at Active =
Autowerke. Excellent job, took no more than 3 hours, considering they =
were so busy.

I changed with Redline ATF, Redline 80W-140 Gearbox fluid and 2 other =
things that I can't quite remember. Been told that to do this every =
30,000 miles or 2 years, it's been 2 years and 1 month, and logged =
26,000 miles on my car.

The difference: I notice a "little" nicer launch of the whole *yes, I =
tested how fast can my car go*, but that doesn't mean I get 10-15 hp at =
wheels because the fluid change.

- --
Reynaldo Tong
93 325iA/4