<WOB> hear ye, hear ye... a little more waste of bandwith...

Let's see, first things first, I was one of those "unfortunante" people =
to post their terrible experience at a BMW dealer. Oh well, the past is =
the past right? Not me, I say or you say I can hold a grudge, let that =
be. Let's see, these so-called "BMW Salesperson" sell BMW because they =
believe in the BMW standards of high quality car? Or are they in it to =
make tons of money? If they are after money, they shouldn't sell BMW's =
because BMW represents high-standard or not? Please undulge me if I'm =
wrong on that.

If you are in it for the money, go be a Sales person for a Cadillac or =
Lexus dealer, I can't count the #'s of these cars are on the street, I =
think they are leased, so those sales person are in it for the money, =
not the high standards of B-M-W.

And for those people who says that we "young bloods" go there on baggy =
jeans, showing half of your butt-crack levy jeans, goofy ass, hole =
t-shirts. I AGREE with you. I believe in: "Be treated how you represent =
your self" I happen to go to the original dealer when I wanted to but =
the first BMW I saw, I was wearing at the time: Polo pants, Polo shirt, =
Timberland shoes, and black socks, and also gelled my hair to look a =
little more "presentative" you know? This so-called BMW used salesperson =
looked at me (stare down really) and told me he would be back. Right... =
I was stuck like chuck *stupid saying down here in Miami*, I was pissed. =
So I stilled end up with a used BMW, but another dealer, nice guy, gave =
him 2 thumbs up, and etc..

Now, I think my case could have been resolved by answer some of my =
questions, etc... but he didn't bother to show up after that 10 min he =
requested. His loss anyways, I have my BMW and that's all that matter.

*This one is for a guy who asked us "young bloods"* Anyways, if you saw =
a human being, who needed assistance, would you treat him / her like you =
treated the young person?? Don't think so.

You are also right, but if they are under 21 *FL law* you have to be 21 =
to either get a test drive or a loaner. Oh, got you there didn't I?? Hee =
hee. :)

also, may I ask all of you a question, and hope you have consider this:

TREAT PEOPLE HOW YOU WANTED TO BE TREATED BY...

Oh another one again.. and this is coming from a 19 ol boy with a BMW =
*Thank you J** K**********" really like this nick name you gave me...

- --
Reynaldo Tong
93 325iA