Number 1 Most Unscrupulous comes to town

After a long series piles of trouble upon trouble brought to
me by what I consider to be the most unscrupulous person
that I have ever had the chance to deal with. I have decided
to go public after careful thought and consideration with this
individuals identity. At the moment a harassing communications
complaint has been filed against this individual. He doesn't
believe me as usual, but he'll know when he sees. I strongly
believe that he shouldn't get away with all the things that he's done
so I'm looking into all legal possibilities. I have since contacted a
lawyer in Exeter, RI whom I understand, won't be dealing with
this guy for the first time. I won't be stopping till he pays every
cent of my $165 including the amounts he owes two other
individuals + costs. He might have helped some, like the guy
stuck in RI with the '86 535i but he's ripped off others and in the
worst way possible. Infact one guy sent a thank you note to the
digest not knowing he had been ripped off by this individual.

He lied about sending me a refund. The three other individuals
who had been ripped off got checks, but we await to see what
happens. He claims that since he sent one, I have a check and
he goes on to make a ridiculous claim that I am trying to
extort him, yet he's the one who ripped off four people and refused
to pay up till the pressure was on him. Its more than ten days
since he claims to have sent the check. He employed all kinds of
delay tactics in sending me a refund check for $165. I sent him
a certified letter the day before he claims to have mailed the
check, whats interesting is that the letter got to RI and the green
slip with his signature got back here (AR) in less than a week. It only
goes to show that this guy has been ranting and raving about a
non-existent check which he now wants to put a stop payment on.

I have received numerous insults and threats from this individual.
Including ridiculous and baseless fabrications that I have threatened
to letter bomb him as an excuse for "throwing away" my certified letter
into his duck pond. Most of his material is unsuitable for posting to a
 public forum. I fail to understand how someone who is supposed to
be a teaching assistant can use such foul language and linger on
what I call psychotism. It will surprise  most of you to know that the
20*2 list is run by this unscrupulous individual. I wasn't surprised that
his list was illegally run. It is my honest belief that someone else
should take over the honorable task of running a new legit list.

This individual made a post last week. Someone quickly put two
and two together and asked me if this was the guy. I am going to
place part of that post here. He proudly self proclaimed himself,
"Number One Most Unscrupulous" in his signature. It doesn't look
like this guy is learning anything. He claims not to be afraid of the
law. Well I guess its time he learned things the hard and proper
way. I may never get my $165 but thats one number he'll remember
for a long time to come. I even went to the extent of having someone
well known on this digest (selling parts for over 30 years) and in the
BMW community who's sold parts to this guy before, try talk sense
this guy but no doing. Just a fake email telling me my check was
on my way. Here's the self incriminating email sent by this guy
in bmw-digest V9 #261: