Whinning, What is it good for?

As Michel said, statistics is statistics.
You can't beat 'em, but you can either join 'em or change 'em.
You wanna make a difference, then start a program that improves the
statistics.
If you feel that you don't have an interest in doing that, then don't
complain, accept it.
No, I'm not sayin' that you have to start some global campaign, but start
with those that you know.
Certainly you know some younger drivers that could benefit from your
experience. Nope, it won't change the statistics overnight, but it's just
like the old question, "How do you eat an elephant....one bite at a time".
Either you're part of the solution, or your're part of the problem, or
you're just a whiner.

And as for comparing a younger driver being discriminated versus a Black
driver being discriminated, you'd better learn to capitalize the "B" in
Black. If you're referring to the color of a car, it's "black", if you're
referring to the African-American ethnic group, it'd better be "Black". You
wouldn't type "Irish" with a lower-case "I", you wouldn't type "Hispanic"
with a lower-case "H", you wouldn't type "Asian" with a lower-case "A", and
if you would after knowing better, then you're just plain ignorant. If you
do it without knowing it's a mistake, you should be forgiven. But now you
know.

- - Bubba Chip
Chairperson of the Bubba PC Committee