Age Discrimination & BMW Dealerships

At the age of 23, after 5 years of college as a double major in philosophy
and computer science, I landed a very lucrative position in the Information
Technology sector.  At that time I purchased a '95 325is and one year later
I traded for '95 M3.  Ever attempting to extract the maximum value for my
dollar, I looked at the offerings of 4 BMW dealerships (for both cars). At
each dealership I test drove cars and talked turkey.

Overall my experience has been mixed, but has included an attempt by an
Otto's BMW (West Chester, PA) salesman (Greg DeRocco) to rip me off. I gave
Greg a number on an M3, and he told me he couldn't meet it. Two days later
he called me, gave me the usual sales BS about how he sold his soul for me,
and said we had a deal for my number. I show up to make the deal at which
time I'm escorted into the "Business Managers" office. While the business
manager rifled papers at me for my signature, I took a cursory glance at the
bill of sale.  The price I was about to sign my name to was $2000.00+ more
than the agreed upon price. Extremely agitated by this inconsistancy I
accused the business manager and Otto's of attempting to rip me off. So, in
came the sales manager and the salesman, I explained the inconsistancy to
the sales manager. The sales manager asked the salesman if we had agreed to
my number. The salesman proceeded to blatantly lie, (and I thought to myself
the balls on this f-ing scumbag). So I called it as it was, a blatantly lie,
and was about to get up and walk away from the deal when the sales manager
made an offer at my number + $1,000.00. I couldn't believe it, how naive did
these scum bags think I was!?  Right when I was about to walk the sales
manager OK'd the deal at my number. This was no mere mistake. I doubt this
salesman would have tried the same BS on someone many years my senior.

Ultimately, I don't really care...I've come to expect that there are far
more asses and idiots in the world, than basically decent people.  So, F-
Ottos I got my M3 at my price  and they lost the many thousands of dollars I
will drop on BMWs over the course of my lifetime.