My recent rants on age descrimination

Everyone,

I am sorry for taking up space on a personal issue on this list. I feel
strongly on the issue and while I realize that yes accident statistics are
higher for those under 25 and that most of us cant afford a truly high
dollar car, I firmly believe that is not a reason for denial of service nor
for the rudeness with which I and many others like me have been treated.
That being said I would like to apologize to Michel for my reaction to his
words. He works with an establishment with a very fine reputation for
excellent service and some amazingly gorgeous cars. I definitely see his
point about not letting sonny (or granny) drive the $200,000 Ferrari in the
corner unless they are going to buy it on the spot. The insurance alone on
the car is enough to pay my rent for a year. And car salesman have a very
tough job sometimes and they have to decide who to spend their time on. The
problem begins when the salesman decides that you dont fit his profile of a
"good prospect" even before you talk to him/her and then is compounded by
rudeness. Weather its because you're young, or old, or black, or hispanic,
or white or whatever, its bad service, and bad business. Anyway I think we
have pretty much worn out this topic with the closing comment

Aint Life a bitch sometimes

Chris Dinsmore
The eyes may be the windows on the soul
But the word is the doorway to the mind