<E36> + other bs

  * M Coupe/Shoe resemblance - yes indeed, but what type of shoe? A (pick
  your favorite brand) high top basketball shoe, J&M dress shoe, a
  galosh...

  *Test drive: 'Nuf said

  *If you want your post read, break it into paragraphs.  It's difficult
  reading 300 lines of material w/o a break.

  Now to BMW content:

  *I got a 'Coolant Low' flash on the OBC a day after I used the heater for
  the first time this fall.  This begs 2 questions:

    1) What is the recommended antifreeze brand?  It's a smidgeon low.
    2) When I press the 'Check' button on the OBC, what all is it checking?

  *My 93 325is needed a good polish/wax, so I did it this weekend.  I used
  the Meguiars polish followed by Meguiars Carnuba wax.  It looks so much
  better than words can describe.  BTW, where can one purchase P21s, Blitz,
  or whatever they're called?

  Regards,
  Chris
  BMWCCA #157286