Age Descrimination and Habberstadt

Just in defense of Habberstadt BMW, although I did not purchase my BMW
from them, but a better dealer right by where I live.  I was treated with
complete respect when I went to their showroom.  I'm a 21 year old college
student, who was serious about buying a BMW at the time.  So I think in
the case of that kid who was screaming and yelling at the dealership, the
fact that you pulled such a low class stunt shows they were correct in
discounting you as a serious customer.

We all went around testdriving cars at that age, hell, I still visit the
porsche/ferrari dealers to check out the goodies, but you have to be
reasonable.  If the ferrari dealer says I can't testdrive the car without
someone who looks like they might have $150,000 to spend on a car, I
wouldn't get angry, its perfectly reasonable.

In short, grow up man.

 --------
 Mark (aka cu) / iCE Staff
 cu@domain.elided