<E36> Worn ball joints

Ok bimwads, I'm starting to get the clunkiness out of my front end as I
drop off the concrete coming out of the garage and over short, quick bumps
in the road.  Which joints/bushings do I need to focus on in the front end
of the car?  I know there's been talk of this but I can't remember which
ones have been the chronic problem causers.  They're not too bad yet, but
I'd like to get them swapped out before we get too far into the
fall/winter/spring driver's ed season down here in sunny Florida...

Thanks!

- -Pete
'92 325is sharked and clunkin'