Lexol + Hondas

Someone asked about getting Lexol. I got a bunch
of car care stuff from Bavarian Autosport,
800-535-2002. They have full-range of Lexol &
Autosol (from Germany) car care stuff & their
service is great & only takes 2-3 days to get your
order. Sales tax savings pays for S&H (but not
S&M). Someone also asked a few digests ago about
plastic care -- I got some Vinylex (by Lexol) as
it was recommended in an earlier digest & it works
great.

My 2 cents on Honda thread: Honda Prelude is a
great car. I had an '89 with plus 2 wheels &
sticky rubber (A509s) & it had amazing handling.
It is no M3, but then I paid $6,500 for it in '95
& it worked perfectly for 2 years. For that $, I
could've gotten a rusty 4-cylinder BMW with 150k
miles. Nein, danke. The only Bimmer I have driven
besides the E36 M3 is a 318ti loaner; I believe my
old Prelude had comparable handling & acceleration
(OK, brakes were not the best).

Andy '95 M3
      '89 Prelude (missed)
      '85 Prelude Si (not missed - automatic)