BMW vs Honda

Honda's are great cars but as great as BMW's??? I don't think so but that's
just my opinion.  I have lots of friends who race Honda's and I find that
there is a respect that they have for BMW's.  Whenever I would give them a
ride in my 85 325 they wouldn't believe that the 6 speaker tweeters in the
door were "factory" parts from 87.  Or that the OBC featured Avg mileage, Avg
speed, # of miles left on gas tank, and anti-theft coding.  That just goes to
show how far ahead BMW was back then although Honda has closed the gap.  So am
I supposed to be impressed by a newer Honda? From the looks of it...it seems
to be the other way around.

BTW,  Why does Honda use the name Acura to sell "luxury" cars in the U.S.?
Pretending to be another company?  such pride.....

Barry Robinson
LA Chapter
www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/e30/engine/e30_eta_i_head_upgrade.html

End of bmw-digest V9 #297