BMW vs. Honda

Honda's are great cars for the money.  My problem is only with the owners
who put all that stupid aftermaket rice-boy stuff all over them, and then
have the audacity to pull up next to me at stop lights and try to impress me
by revving the engine so I can hear the stupid exhaust.  Needless to say,
the only stop light derby I have ever lost in an ///M car was to a 911
Turbo.  If these kooks had a brain they could get a good used BMW for the
same price as their new Honda, and in 10 years that BMW would still be a
nice tight car while the Honda would likely be a rattle trap.

Michael Greto
BMW CCA-Everglades Chapter
'98 ///M Roadster