Re: BMW vs. Honda

<< Subject: Honda's Rice Burner for 2000?

 I hope the 2000 M3 horsepower will increase to 240+ because Honda is
 coming out with a Roadster code name S2000 for the year 2000 to
 celebrate their 50th anniversary. The engine will crank out 240
 horsepower with 6-speed transmission. To my suprise it's only 4-cylinder
 VTEC (what's up with that)and it's a rear wheel drive too. How can
 4-cylinder crank out that much HP? Unbelievable! I read this article
 from last week's issue of Automotive News.

 Marlon >>

Haven't you heard it's because Honda's are "crappy cars"?

I hear this stuff and just shake my head.  Hondas are GREAT cars,  I'd rather
have either one of my BMWs but that doesn't take away from how good a car
other people build.  I think Honda has something like 10 years experience
racing F1 don't you think they learned a few things?

I guess Mazda does (build crappy cars) too.  I read an article the other day
about a three rotor RX-7 that runs mid 11's and is truly a daily driver.

You gotta believe people who say how bad these cars are just don't have a
clue.

Christopher