Re: Just say no to car bashers

In a message dated 10/10/98 5:03:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Dave,

 I think you need to be more careful with your judgements. The latest Honda
 Prelude was rated the
 best handling car under $30,000 by Car and Driver magazine.  It may not keep
 up with an M3
 on a road course (the M3 was the best handling car over $30,000), but the
 Prelude is an
 excellent car with a lot of cool technology built into it. I'm really sick
 of this "crappy Honda" stuff
 that's been floating around the digest. I'll be the first to admit that
 lowered, stickered, big exhaust
 having Hondas are pretty annoying, but as a former owner of several Hondas I
 know they are great cars
 and can even be fun to drive.  I just hope everyone on the digest respects
 the fact that not everybody
 can afford a BMW. Grow up guys.

 Jordi Cuervo
 cueja@domain.elided >>
Carlos,
I think that you addressed this to the wrong person.  I am the one that posted
the original message in response to the "crappy Honda" statements.  The
Prelude that I owned was one hell of a car and I am sure that it is making its
new owner very happy right now, as my M3 is.
Dave
98 M3/4