re: The fastest - and its British

>>Tom wrote:=20
>>Forget your Italian stuff - the fastest production car in the world
>>is the TVR Cerbera 4.5.  Eats F355s and Diablos for breakfast
>>and costs less than half the price.

>>0 to 60 mph 3.9 secs
>>0 to 100 mph 8.3 secs
>>0 to 150 mph 17.9 secs

>>http://www.tvr-eng.co.uk/cerbera.html

>>Makes my M5 seem almost stationary.......

>>Ciao!

>>Tom
>>M5 3.8  -  soon to be replaced by one of the above....

>Wow! Tom, that is one HOT car!  I checked out the site above and was=20
>awestruck by this car!  It is beeeeeuuuutiful! =20

>Chuck MacWilliam

Another wondercar we can't get in the US (the company apparently had
some bad experiences trying to do business here) along with the Euro
E36 M3, the Nissan Skyline GT-R, the Impreza WRX, the Mitsu Lancer
Evo... I'd take a Cerbera over a Viper or a C5. Sometimes it seems
like the US car market is the most deprived in the industrialized
world >=3D(

At least the Lotus Elise is finally coming over...

N. Srivatsan
'98 M3