Spare tire for 750iL

All:

	I asm getting to get a set of 16" replica rims and tires for my 750iL (yes! I
finally sold my flying saucers, and they will make someone very very happy...)

	Given the fact that I want to put on a set of Pirelli P-7000 Supersoports,
(245/50/16 all around) which are directional tires, it makes rotating a 5th tire
from spare to drive to front etc a bit challenging, unless I want to peel a tire
off now and again and remount it backwards so I can move that wheel to the other
side.

	I was thinking of going with a simple steel wheel with a nice stock size tire.
any recomendation for a good tire to spend its entire life trapped in the well
under my trunk?

	I was thinking of getting a used V rated non-directional tire for the spare.
Or an inexpensive new one.  Any hints/ideas/etc?
- --
                Robert Hembrook
             hembrook@domain.elided
        StratWorks/PetroWorks/IPSI Tester