M3 lacking <WOB>

This is true.  I would love an M3.  But living with a mortgage, wife and
7 month old on a single income doesn't really allow for an M3 in the
budget.

But I love my eta!  And it's not even a very prisitine example of an
eta.  Just ask Carlos how bad the paint looks, he's seen it.  Especially
after wet sanding (not knowing what I was doing) and rubbing a little
vigorously in a few spots giving it a wonderful primer spotted leopard
look.

So have I made any of you feel sorry enough for me to donate me a nice
used E30 M3 with paid insurance for 3 years? No? Oh well, worth a try.

Enjoy your BMW, no matter which one it is.  Even if it's a Mary Kay car,
or runs on squirrels.

- --David Boyd
boydd@domain.elided
'84 325e 200k