RE: <all> Enthusiast's Companion

Yes, I have to second KC's opinion in this book.  I remember coming
across it at a Barnes and Noble about a year ago and buying it.  Then as
I was reading it all I could think was "I wish I had this book years
ago".

Tons of good information in there.

- --David Boyd, boydd@domain.elided
'84 325e 200k