Racing pads

     >And Duane, you might try Porterfield's as well--their stopping power
     >matches that of the PF 90's, and they have rattle clips.

     >Tim Leithead
     >'95 M3

     Yep, I've got Porterfield on when I went to Watkins Glen the weekend
     of PizzaFest II.  I can tell you it performs wonderfully at the track.
     It MAAAAY not be as gripping as the blue Hawk, but its less abrasive
     on the rotor either.  Besides, it works equally well on the street as
     far as I can tell.   The only complaint I have is the rear pad doesn't
     fit so well.   You're most likely have to break one of those metal
     prong/clips in order to squeeze them into the piston.

     Regards,

     Peter Li
     NJ BMWCCA
     '95 325is