Track safety (was: My new M3 & Sears Point)

>From: Jim Bassett <jbassett@domain.elided>
>The last two sessions on Sunday, I was really working hard, and was
>very tired at the end of the day.

To add to Duane's comments on track safety...

Most incidents will happen in the afternoon.  As a driver, you need to
stay very focused.  You will be tired from concentrating so hard and it
will be easier to 'slip' near the end of the day.  Keep in mind that
your car will also be tired.

Andy Peavy
91 535i - will be in Pueblo bright and early tomorrow for 'school'
email: m5wannab@domain.elided