2nd Cold start hassle

     On a couple of occasions (in the 5 years I have had them !) my motors
     have coughed and stalled just after start up.

     The motor can then be a pig to get going.  Is it due to the cold start
     timer having warmed and not dropping back in for the next hit which
     may be only 15  or so after the first start up ?

     On the first occasion I had only had the car a couple of weeks and did
     not know where to start.  If it happens to the other driver in the
     family ( very PC ?) I get the flak.

     Garry