Re: What's a longblock?

Thanks to all who replied to me via email to my question of what are the
differences btw a shortblock and a longblock.

I suppose the reason these two terms are not used in Singapore is because
it is illegal (technically) to just drop another engine into your car.
Although I know there are people who will bore and stroke (topic of the
moment) the original engine.

Partly for road tax purpose and partly because cars have a "normal"
lifespan of 10years. After which, taxes goes up astronomically ;-(

BTW, does anyone know if there are any shops in US where I can get a
replacement air-valve cap for my BBS RK rim? I posted this a week ago and
got no reply.

Thanks and cheers

K C Yap
barista@domain.elided