 Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 18:38:48 -0500
 From: "Mitchell" <mitch@domain.elided>
 Subject: FS: 540i stuff

 I have several items off my '95 540i for sale:
 Front brakes, inc. calipers, rotors and pads, with extra Metal Master pads.
  Also cross-drilled front rotors and standard rear rotors.  Front bumper
 fascia, painted white, lots of suspension stuff off front end and one right
 rear trailing arm.  Also a set of Alpha M5S(throwing star) wheels, 17"X8"
 w/ BMW center caps.  Contact me if interested.
 Bill Mitchell
 '95 540i/6 sharked  >>