<E30> Another request for tire advice

It's time to finally replace my tires (thrilled to get rid of those
crappy Coopers that someone put on), and I'm rather undecided. I'm
looking for 205/60-14s, and although I like to autocross occasionally,
I need something that's decent in the wet. There is a strong
possibility that I'll be moving to Boston after graduation, so I'd like
something that can handle snow on occasion as well (assuming I don't
pick up a winter beater.) Any recommendations? I've considered the Yoko
AVS-I, A509 and Bridgestone RE930 (which may not be available in my
size from the Tire Rack.) I don't really think these will get by in the
wet/winter, so does anyone have any other recommendations?

By the way, where do you Tarheel CCA guys autocross? I've been running
with the Tarheel Sports Car Club, but it's rare that I see another BMW.

Thanks,
Brandon

Brandon T. Lindley
The Fuqua School of Business