<E36 M3> auto-x improvement, suspension

Hi gang,

Just out of curiosity, can someone tell me how much of an improvement
can I expect with a complete aftermarket suspension?  Perhaps some of
you ran your car stock and could put the improvement in terms of
seconds gained during autocrossing once you swapped.

This year was my first season and I did it on the stock Pilots.  Right
now I'm thinking of going with the H&R/Bilstein/RD Sport sway bar
combo, maybe some camber plates if I can afford the whole thing in a
few months.  We only have a couple of auto-x's left and from the last
couple of events I've shortened the gap to within 2 seconds behind our
local hot shoe CSP M3 racer (BMW ACA instructor).  I used to be about
6 seconds slower on 70 second courses.

Off topic, my good friend with a 98 Integra Type R, used to be about 1
second slower than me, but last week she purchased a set of R1's and
she is now about .8 sec faster than me.  Arrrrgggggg.  Hopefully I
will see similar improvements once I switch.

Carlos
Seattle
95 M3 wants to have that type R for breakfast!
Euro intake, BL/SS, Schroth harnesses.