PizzaFest II T-shirts and Stickers

I printed up a WHOLE MESS of these T-shirts.  I have about (15) left...all
X-Larges.  Hanes Beefy-T shite shirt (pre-shrunk). You can see the message
on the back of the shirt at:

http://www.bubbaclub.com/pfest2tshirt.htm

Front says "PizzaFest II" over the breast pocket.

Send $ 15 if you want one - that price includes Mailing in the U.S. and
I'll toss in a PizzaFest II 'innnie' window sticker for your car until I
run out of them.  Make your check out to me and send to:

Duane Collie
8405-G Richmond Highway
Alexandria, VA  22309

If demand exceeds supply I'll return your check. First come, first served.

Duane