Re: M3 vs Testarossa

Re: all these downtrodden M3 owners wearing sackcloths and going on fasts,
saying how a $150,000 Ferrari screws their tragically slow $50,000 M3 up
both tailpipes (so it should, no, for that kind of money?).

I read recently that a Euro car magazine tester got a Euro M coupe to 60 in
4.8 sec. So Any F355 owner had better be ready to run all the way out to
8,700 rpm in first and second to stay ahead. (Provided the electrics will
hold out that long, ho ho.)

OK, I take back that reliability gag.

:)

Regards

Andrew T
'95 318is. Probably milkfloat bait, I don't know

                                  n n n n