Re: <E30> stumble stumble

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Neil Hitze wrote:

> I replaced the fuel pump relay, and now, it doesn't do it, at least since
> yesterday. Now maybe my fuel economy will return to the 20city35hwy that I
> had before (it dipped as far down as 15city!).

 ..which reminds me that some of you with older cars might want to
check the fuse box under the hood as well.  My old E21 lost its fuse
box cover, and the terminals got krusty over time.  A poor connection
on the high-current fuel pump fuse caused hard starting for me.
 If the connection is hot while in operation, it needs help!

- --
  John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
 bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
  @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                        -tabloid.net