<E30> stumble stumble

In case anyone cares, or might need to know;

I think that I finally fixed the horrible stumbling that I was suffering
from in my '85 318i(the car was stumbling, not me, although I do
occasionally).
I replaced the fuel pump relay, and now, it doesn't do it, at least since
yesterday. Now maybe my fuel economy will return to the 20city35hwy that I
had before (it dipped as far down as 15city!).
I had noticed that every time the problem occured, I wasn't hearing the
buzz from the fuel pump (it took so long, because I usually have the
stereo on).
I was told the the fool pump relays go bad relatively often.

There you have it.

Neil Hitze  neil@domain.elided
'91 318is  quicker now, thanks to two guys named Jim and Josh.
'85 318i  smoother now, thanks to a guy named Neil