<wob> BMW vs Volvo 80 series

John,

I hope you have fun driving your mom's Volvo.  Now my biased comments
as well as criticizing anything but a BMW.  I think the car is quite
good looking except for one thing, the yellow paint.  It resembles the
Dakar Yellow II color M3's have but the Volvo's look like they were
left in the sun for ten years to achieve that dull finish.  I do sort
of like that 'I never wash my wheels brake dusty look' their 17" rims
have. :-)

"Volvos they're boxy but they're good"  ...hee, hee

Carlos (newest Mary Kay representative)
95 M3  awaiting an 850R challenge...
78 320i  Hot pink
BMW CCA, PSR ACA, SCCA, BEAC, WWSCC