Re: Pizzafest Door prize

Dear Bubba Michel-

I am sorry you feel this way about the prize I won.  It is an awesome
prize and I would have it in my car if I didn't already own one.  As for
those who donated it, I don't see any additional work on their part, as
they would be providing support for it if it had gone in my car anyway.
Additionally, I have always spoken out on the merits of Jim's chips over
the competition, so I don't think this is a backstab.  I will also
support Eurosport Performance in the future.

As for the personal remarks you made, I will be glad to respond to them
in private in the manner they should have been issued.  Finally, I
respectfully decline your generous offer.  Perhaps if I was in a
different financial position, I would take your suggestion.  As it
stands, I will sell the chip and put the money toward upgrading another
area of my car.

James Clay