Re: <E36> climate controls

Personally, I don't see what the attraction is to having
digital/electronic/automatic/electric everything.  The analog climate
controls in my E30, with old-fashioned levers and knobs, is easy to set
and regulate.  I get the temp I want when I want it.  I can control the
amount of air going to all 3 outlet levels (windshield, face, floor).  It is
easy and quick to adjust.  Why does one need digital climate controls?
Just because "no one else" has it in their '95 M3?  There must be more to
this than I can see...

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977
1990 325i/is hybrid with one working fan speed (see prior posts)