Replace the Cat?? Was smelly exhaust.

Should you just keep cruising with a bad cat?? Hell NO!  If you continue
to drive w/ a bad cat, it will get worse.  Cats can clog or disenigrate
internally when they go bad...If they clog, you got MUCHO backpressure
and your performance, as well as other internal mtor parts, will suffer.
If the cat is bad, replace it!
I would still suggest you try a different fuel first....I had the same
problem....changed fuels, and no more smell...I thought it was the cat,
but it was the fuel....A cheap fix..hopefully...Tim