Get off James's back

     Hey all you holier than thou's.. he WON that chip.  He is going to
     HELP a fellow BMW owner get a DME upgrade for $150 less than the
     normal price.  If he was rich and he won the lottery, would you make
     him give it back since he didn't really need it?  That's ridiculous.
     His only transgression is that he originally offered it for $200 first
     and raised (sorry to that guy who got screwed there... that DOES suck
     and you have a legitimate complaint but about the offer that was
     "renegotiated", not about selling the chip in the first place) but
     hey, he needs to fix his bumper and that's expensive.  if he can get
     $350 towards that, he should.  If Jim chooses not to tech support it
     or not do it, well, I think that is poor support for a current
     customer and it will be a real shame for another BMW driver. What
     would the difference have been if James had a 328i and said, I'll sell
     my upgraded DME for your stock one plus $350 so I can have Jim C
     upgrade it since I won a free DME upgrade...  (If this can't be done,
     well, it's only hypothetical, I have no idea)  ...Nobody would think
     twice about that.

     Just my opinion...

     Rob