Apologies to the Northern Kingdom.

In my previous Rant, I implied that Mr. Clay was from the Northern Kingdom,
Vermont. Before the Vermonsters get on my case, I was wrong. I have since
learned that Vt.EDU is Virginia Tech. My bad. I've been told by an esteemed
colleague that at UVA "all dirt roads lead to Tech." Prophetic words.

Before everyone jumps on the "capitalism" bandwagon, think it through. If a
commercial entity offered something for $200 and jacked up the price to $350
in 48 hours, what would your reaction be?  And, God Forbid, a BMW dealer did
that, there would be all sorts of rants about BMW stealers.  Yet an
unscrupulous private party does this and his spirit of capitalism is
applauded??? Get real guys. Wrong is WRONG.

There is no accounting for taste or class. Prize shoulda been recycled till a
worthy participant got it.

Bubba Michel