Hartge webpage

Does any one know the address for Hartge's webpage?  I have only been
able to find "pieces" of it (e.g. Engines, apparel,...).  Also, if any of
you are into BMW models, the store "Toys For Men" in New Hope, PA has a
selection.  They have a few books as well.  I bought a book titled BMW M
SERIES Performance Portfolio. If any of you are in need of performance
figures let me know.  There are a few comparisons in it as well e30 M3
vs. M-B 2.3-16 (M3 won).

Take care,
Matthew Stellas
1995 318i
BMWCCA # too high

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]