Re:Off on the wrong foot

<<
 Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 16:40:39 -0400
 From: "Chris Dinsmore" <dinsmoc@domain.elided>
 Subject: Intrduction, and help request

 Hi All,
<snip>

<I am also at  21 the prior owner of a '69 Camaro (all aluminum 396, yenko
heads 3 speed saginaw, an 4.11 rear. Definitely a drag race car), >

Just curious,  Since GM/Chevey NEVER built an aluminum 396 (and for that
matter nobody else I've ever heard of)  where did you find such a car?
especially with a saginaw (VERY weak) transmission.

< If anyone has this, or knows of this car for sale please contact me. Be
 warned I will title search all vehicles before I even write back to you.
 Please include the year, model, and color, as well as mileage, VIN, and any
 history you can on the car.>

You are clearly shewd !

< Thanks

 Chris Dinsmore
 The eyes may be the windows on the soul
 But the word is the doorway to the mind>