Re: Wax

<< There are lots of other products out there that work great.  I personally
 find nothing works as well on black or red paint as zymol Carbon.  I'll
 happily show you two show winning BMW motorcycles that have had no repaint
 on 30 year-old body work and have been completely rejuvinated and preserved
 with just Zymol products.  And I have no commercial interest in these
 products either.  I'm no longer in that business.

 - -Phil Marx  BMWCCA #6021 >>

That's good enough for me...

Christopher