Re: E46 M aerodynamic package

Marc S. Edwards wrote:

> The E46 328i 4 door sedan lists an M aerodynamic package as an option.
Does anyone
> know what this consists of on this particular model please?

Marc,

I saw some dealer literature which described the package as having a
front air dam and different (than the standard E46) side skirts. No rear
spoiler was mentioned. It showed a front view, but not the side or rear.
The front looks an awful lot like an image on Mark's (don't know last
name) E46 page. You can see that at:

http://www.vfive.com/~mark/e46/gallery/gfx/m31.jpg

The above image is identified as an E46 M3 spy photo, but if you look
closely, you can see front and rear door handles, so it _may_ be
mislabeled. This wouldn't surprise me, as information about the E46 M
Aero Pkg is scarce.

Hope this helps,
Evan