Wanted E30 325is specs

I=92m looking for stock performance information for the E30 325is. In
particular I=92m interested in hp, torque, peak power rpm, weight, and wh=
eel
size.=20

The reason for this request is that I=92m writing a letter to the SCCA to=
 get
all E30 325=92s reclassified from their current B Stock location (along w=
ith
the Mazda Miatas) to G stock (home for most other 6 cylinder cars). The
current trend in classifying is to class the "best of breed" and the othe=
rs
follow. Therefore, the 325is sets the class for the other 325=92s (eta
engined cars included). Luckily the E30 M3 is consider to be a different
breed.=20

This information will hopefully help convince the powers that be that the
E30 belongs in a different class.

Also if anyone else is interested in seeing this change occur and you are
willing to lend your name to the cause please let me know.

TIA

Andy Aust
=9287 325
BMW CCA #151071