Zymoled-out

Okay:

After having it beat into me that Zymol is the best paint care for my new
M3, I say... "Okay, but what can I realisticly use?" I mean, applying wax
every month? An HD Cleanse two-three times a year? Hell, the wax job alone
takes me over four hours to do.

Is there a realistic alternative? I don't trust anyone else to wax my car,
but I also want to protect it as well. Is there a decent product out there
that is easy to apply and almost as good as Zymol?

Can the net provide some suggestions?

Thanks,

Ed

- --
Ed Wodzienski (E3)
'98 M3/4 Cosmos Black/Grey 5 Speed via Euro Del
'82-90 2.0L 16V VW Cabrio
'90 Ninja ZX-7