BA Dealer Hopeful:MY BMW

Dear Bay Area folk:

I might have some promising news to report.

My 98 M3/4 is "officially" in need of a oil service and in the process of
trying to find a Bay Area BMW dealer that sucks the least, I decided to
give MY BMW in Seaside a call. (About 60 miles away.) To my surprise they
said that they could take my car THIS WEEK!

After recovering from a mild heart attack, I decided to press my luck and
see if they did loaner cars. THEY DO! However, since they only have five, I
would have to wait til next Tuesday to get the service done. What a small
price to pay!

For a point of reference, my first call to Steven's Creek BMW didn't get
answered (from the service department) for 20 minutes and when I got an
answer on my second call (only 10 mins), they said they could take my car
next month. No loaner cars were available.

I feel good about my phone experience with MY BMW. I hope the work is up to
snuff. I'll report back my findings.

Does anyone have any experiences to report with MY BMW?

Also, I'm considering putting up a Bay Area BMW rate-o-matic web page,
would the group find this beneficial?

Thanks for the Bandwidth,

Ed
- --
Ed Wodzienski (E3)
'98 M3/4 Cosmos Black/Grey 5 Speed via Euro Del
'82-90 2.0L 16V VW Cabrio
'90 Ninja ZX-7